Coca-Cola GB (CCGB) was a top tier sponsor of the London Olympic Games. Lane4 worked alongside CCGB to ensure that they used the power of the 2012 Olympic Games, to create an even stronger business for the future.
We worked on a series of high impact and iconic events to help drive engagement with the Olympics and achieve CCGB's ultimate goal of ‘inspiring personal best performance as One Team GB’ including:
- 2 day conference for 3000 employees at London’s ExCEL to share the organisation’s 2014 strategy and engage employees creatively around their 2012 sponsorship.
- 250 employees at Head Office with an Olympic panel (Performance Director, Team Manager and athlete) as well as experiential sprinting and fencing.
- 500 employees at MK Dons Football Stadium in Milton Keynes with facilitated experiential activities (judo, table tennis and wheelchair basketball).
A deeper look at one event:
Lane4 created a unique employee experience to mark the, ‘One Year to Go’ milestone. The event not only provided employees with ‘money can’t buy’ insights, into the journey of several members of Team GB to London 2012, but also the chance to consider how it relates to their own performance.
Their Olympic journey experience was supported by a combination of inspirational storytelling and experiential activities including:
- Elite performance from every angle – this included a panel offering different perspectives from an athlete, team coach and Team Manager in the run up to 2012.
- Live fencing demonstration with ongoing feedback on what was happening in the moment.
- Short workshops – tools and techniques used by athletes to achieve a high performance mindset on demand.
- Experiential activities – the opportunity to try out sprint starts, wheelchair basketball and fencing with world class experts on hand to support.