Where has your passion for performance come from?
High performance is at the heart of everything I do. As an avid sportsman, I am always looking for the 1% gains that will lead to a performance improvement. This high performance mindset is something that I have transferred to my work at Lane4. More specifically, trying to find those 1% marginal gains to help drive the performance of the clients I work with.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
For me, it is about creating the right environment for people to thrive. An environment in which people both support and challenge each other to achieve higher levels of performance. An environment that people enjoy and feel a sense of pride working in.
- Joined Lane4 in 2012 as part of the Research and Product team, before moving into Consultant development
- BSc Sports Science, Southampton University
- MSc Sport Science with Performance Psychology, Loughborough University
- Pending publication on High Performance Environments in Journal of Change Management
- Previously worked with professional football clubs including Tottenham Hotspur FC and Sunderland FC
- Currently working with the England Women’s National Football team (Lionesses) – Player and Team Development. Part of the staff in Canada who helped the team achieve a bronze in the 2015 World Cup. Best result by an English football team since 1966!
- Former academy footballer at Birmingham City and national water polo player