Where has your passion for performance come from?
I have always been intrigued by why people thrive in certain environments and what makes people more successful than others when most factors are equal. As an occupational psychologist, I believe mind set is a crucial factor in how effectively an individual will perform, as well as how leaders and organisations can create an environment for people to thrive in. I am proud that through my consulting work I have the opportunity to help people and organisations improve their performance.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
I firmly believe that the strength of an organisation’s leadership has a significant influence on its success. Leaders who create an inspiring and supportive environment and who provide clear and compelling direction can have an amazing impact on the performance, engagement and business results. For some leaders, this comes naturally, others need a helping hand but all leaders can improve.
- Previous experience in international telecommunications business in various HR, change and business improvement roles
- 12 years working for a business psychology consulting firm specialising in leadership assessment and development
- Leading work in Consumer, Professional Services and Industrials sectors and on the leadership team
- International, multi-sector leadership and talent consulting experience working with global organisations to enhance the quality of leadership
- MSc Applied Psychology, Cranfield University. BSc Psychology, Warwick University
- Chartered member of the CIPD
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society