Where has your passion for performance come from?
From a young age I have had a passion for sport and have always been interested in what it takes to be truly great in whatever you do. Whether this be the difference between 1st and 2nd place in the 100m Olympic final or the reasons why some organisations are able to be hugely successful and others not.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
"As soon as you acknowledge the applause you are finished" (David Brailsford, Tour de France, 2012). This is true in organisations as it is in sport. The ability to continuously adapt to internal and external changes is of paramount importance if organisations are to be successful and to focus on the people who make up the organisation. What makes an organisation unique is its people, recognising and leveraging this is arguably the most important factor in creating the 'winning edge'.
- Joined Lane4 in July 2015
- Previous experience in developing and validating psychometric assessments, talent analytic reports, business outcome studies, leadership and high potential reports
- MSc in Business/Occupational Psychology, Kingston University
- BSc in Sport and Exercise Science, Gloucester University
- Level A certified in psychometric testing, Level B (pending) psychometric testing (15FQ+ Personality Questionnaire)