Where has your passion for performance come from?
From a young age I was always encouraged to try new things and not be afraid to fail, I tried my hand at so many activities including Jiu-jitsu, ballet, acting, and even drumming in a rock band! For me performance has always been about having a go, giving it your best effort and persevering until you find something you’re great at and enjoy. This has definitely translated into my career and in turn I hope to support others to try their best and have a go at things.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
I think that in order to survive in an increasingly complex and competitive world, organisations need to be able to adapt and proactively change. In order to do this, they have to create an environment in which innovation can thrive – and that means helping employees to feel safe to try new things and new ways of working without fear of failure.
- In-depth experience of delivering a wide range of selection and assessment, employee engagement and learning and development programmes in global organisations
- Previously a Senior Occupational Psychologist within the ‘Talent & Organisational Development’ team: designed their Talent Development programme which included identification of key organisational leadership skills
- Previously a Senior Assessment Consultant for TMP Worldwide based in London, UK
- MSC Occupational Psychology BPS accredited, Cardiff University
- Level A certificate in psychometric testing
- CIPD qualified, PIT BPS Chartered Psychologist status