Where has your passion for communications come from?
I’ve always been known as ‘a talker’ by people and have been brought up to be open and honest. I am happiest when conversing with others, swapping stories and experiences and really enjoy listening and offering advice to people. I have been told I have a way with words and I like to incorporate creativity into my language at every opportunity. I always have loved interacting and I try to use verbal expression often and effectively both inside and outside of work.
How can employee communication drive real engagement?
Regular communications, honest conversations and direct feedback is essential in gaining employees trust and respect. Nothing is more powerful than a conversation, it can influence and motivate staff, giving them a sense of real purpose and value. When employees feel engaged and involved, this will shift behaviours, ensuring employees not only flourish, but are committed to driving results within an organisation
- Joined Comment8 in 2015 as a Communications Executive
- Over eight years’ experience working client and agency side with brands including Links of London, French Connection, La Senza and London 2012.
- BA Fashion and Textile Management, University of Nottingham Trent
- Diploma in Professional Practice by undertaking a year-long work placement
- Completed Paris ½ marathon in 2012