Where has your passion for performance come from?
My passion for performance comes from getting into good habits when I was young. I believe that 'the way you do anything is the way you do everything'. I always enjoyed competitive games and sport but always played in a good spirit and never took it too seriously. I look to help clients to perform and enjoy delivering in everything they do whilst remembering to keep everything in perspective.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
I think what gives organisations the winning edge is healthy competition. Looking to push each other but also to have fun whilst doing it. High challenge and high support!
- World class rower who reignited career 10 years after retirement to win a Bronze medal in the Mens’ Eight, London 2012
- Rowing career highlights included Gold Medallist in the Coxed Pair, Barcelona 1992 and Bronze Medallist in the Coxless Four, Atlanta 1996
- 15 years of experience working with senior executives on leadership and team development, drawing on elite sporting background
- Accomplished and engaging public speaker
- Graduate of EMCC Accredited Coaching programme
- Awarded an MBE for services to rowing in 1993