Where has your passion for performance come from?
I have an absolute belief that individual behaviour is not a predictor of future performance. In other words, I believe in the human capability and capacity to excel and exceed others’ self-limiting beliefs. My role, and that of great organisations, is to help employees let go of their fear and be authentically themselves – striving to release their performance potential.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
Organisations in which people feel valued and rewarded have the winning edge. ‘Winning’ organisations are ones where there is a connection between people's deepest motivations, personal stories and the organisation’s purpose. It is the role of leaders to facilitate this connection, to listen to individual stories and help create connections to the ambitions of the organisation.
- 20 years consulting experience in organisational change, leadership/team development and coaching
- Partner Lane4
- The FA England Women’s Football team – supervisor/coach & team development 2015 World Cup campaign
- GB Hockey - coaching and team development, psychological support for London 2012
- Writer/contributor to English Football Association
- Psychological support for Arsenal Football Club
- Accredited Sports Psychologist
- Member of the Psychology Advisory Group of the British Olympic Association
- Masters Psycho-social Study of Human Performance, Columbia University
- Qualified futures LIFFE trader, NLP Practitioner and FIRO-B
- Level A & B, Insights