Where has your passion for performance come from?
I played golf from the age of 11 and progressed to representing my county. It was here that I learnt that it’s the small things that make a big difference. Feedback is really important to performance and having the hunger for continually achieving your personal best is a significant driver for me.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
I think this is where the leaders have managed the tension of freedom and control in the way they enable their teams. It’s give and take, and this balance is incredibly important for long-term success. It's also about getting real in everyday conversations. I firmly believe 'Conversations change Organisations' - it's all about ensuring you are having the right conversations.
- Joined Lane4 in 2009 as Principal Consultant working with a variety of multinational organisations
- He now is involved in the development of the Learn4 Skills Academy offer, at Lane4
- Led a wide range of change projects across Pilkington Glass
- Held several senior commercial roles in Mars Confectionery and Kellogg’s
- European HR Director at Kellogg's, responsible for the culture, leadership and development of over 4000 employees across Europe
- Degree in Engineering