Where has your passion for performance come from?
I have competed to a high level in multiple sports throughout my life, and I fuelled this passion by going to study Sport Management at Loughborough University. My biggest motivator is really getting into the detail of what happens ‘off the field’. My experiences have taught me that, no matter how much physical training and practice you do, without the mental side, it could all mean nothing when you come to compete on and off the field.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
Keeping in line with trends seems the obvious answer here, but what really gives organisations the winning edge is keeping up with relevant trends – being able to identify and anticipate which trends will be long-lasting.
- Joined Lane4 in 2015
- Has worked within HR and Talent Management within Lane4 before helping shape our Digital offering
- BSc Sport Management, Loughborough University
- Current MSc Sports Psychology student at Brunel University
- Previous experience with Toyota GB
- Keen cyclist and triathlete