Where has your passion for communication come from?
I’ve always been influenced and inspired by different people, places and experiences. It all stems from my keen interest to travel and explore the world, meet difference people and cultures, share experiences and stories, and learn as much as I could. So with my love for conversation, that then transpired into working and practicing something that I love doing every single day. I really think that through the art of conversation it allows you to learn, grow, and opens a whole new world.
How can employee communication drive real engagement?
Communication truly can change the way people think and act. Through good conversations, people within an organisation can go from disengaged, to involved, to committed, to changing the way they act. A big part of getting people to move into the land of the committed, is trust, honesty and making your communications genuine.
- Experience delivering internal and external communications and digital solutions.
- Developed end-to-end internal campaigns, from initial creative concept to the application of ‘brand’ across all delivery channels, including copywriting, campaign and learning videos, events, animation, infographics, e-learning, social networking tools, and interactive toolkits.
- Background within the health sector, delivering integrated communication campaigns for the Government and the NHS. Delivered large-scale change communications for dementia research and infection control programmes across the UK. Including, change programmes targeting NHS employees, marketing campaigns to patients and the public, multi-channel communication channel activities and materials, stakeholder management.
- Specialise in digital communication channels and well-versed in working across website platforms (Wordpress, HTML), SEO, Social Media channels, Learning Management Systems (Digits, Cornerstone), Elearning (Adobe Captivate).
- Bachelors of Health Service Management (Public Health & Marketing), Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
- Swimming at state-level in Australia and talent spotted by the Australian Institute of Sport to Kayak for Queensland.
- Played netball County level in the UK.