Where has your passion for performance come from?
Since working at Lane4 I have challenged my own assumptions about what I can achieve and how far I can push myself to go beyond what I had previously imagined. If I can do this for myself, then why not for others?
What gives organisations the winning edge?
Leaders who are willing to challenge themselves to think beyond the present and seriously consider the future. You can’t do this if you are constrained by the orthodoxies of the organisation and industry. The trick is making the process enjoyable and bringing the whole organisation alongside.
- Over 17 years of experience consulting with senior leaders and board level executives from a variety of multinational organisations, across many cultures
- Practice Director for Lane4’s Asia Pacific region for over 3 years; worked extensively in the region
- Made Partner of Lane4 in 2008
- Line management roles in the City
- Ran his own business making medieval arms and armour for film and theatre
- Degree in Business Studies
- NLP Master Practitioner