Where has your passion for performance come from?
I fundamentally believe that every person has the inner potential to drive themselves further. I feel it is often the approach of parents, teachers, managers, coaches and significant others that can either dampen or unleash that potential. I have focussed on working with employees and businesses to support them to better understand individual drivers and motivations. Applying this understanding to roles can then help people to achieve their full potential and organisations to thrive.
What do you think gives organisations the winning edge?
I fundamentally believe that organisational success is driven by two things; visionary & inspiring leadership and engaged and motivated employees. Leaders who are able to communicate with ease, engage staff, understand the customer, and respond fearlessly to change can create an environment in which employees thrive. This leads to a workforce who understand how they contribute to the bigger picture; are excited about the journey and who see great behaviours role-modelled from the top.
- More than 15 years HR experience – Head of HR and HRBP
- In-depth experience of working with Leadership teams to develop and implement business/talent strategies
- Responsible for Executive Assessment, working across a variety of industries to identify and select the top leaders for their roles
- MSc in Organisational Psychology from City University, London
- Qualified psychometric test user for ability and personality testing
- CIPD qualified