Where has your passion for performance come from?
I first picked up a tennis racket at the age of four and I’ve never looked back since!
What gives organisations the winning edge?
The daily pursuit of competitive advantage and the recognition that gaining an edge over competitors is not something that happens by accident, it is something that has to be central to a company’s ethos and front of mind during every strategic decision.
- Joined Lane4 in 2013 as an intern in the Research and Product team, before moving into the Account Executive role in Feb 2014
- Previous experience as Sports Development Officer at Brighton & Hove City Council for 2 ½ years post-graduation from Bath
- BSc Sport & Exercise Science, University of Bath
- MSc Sport Psychology, University of Roehampton
- Student internships at the Lawn Tennis Association and Harlequins Rugby Club as a trainee sport psychologist
- Publications: Psychological Readiness to Return to Competitive Sport Following Injury: A Qualitative Study, The Sport Psychologist (2015)