Where has your passion for performance come from?
Everyone has the capacity to improve and to achieve things they didn’t think possible. It's amazing to see this, and it's why I love using my understanding of psychology to help people, teams and organisations to improve their performance.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
A belief in their potential to continually better their performance, with an unrelenting drive to improve, which includes having the courage to take calculated risks, and a willingness to learn from both successes and failures.
- Over 10 years of experience in applied research, training and consultancy
- Conducted numerous large scale research projects in areas including culture change, collaboration, presenteeism, decision-making, retention and reward, organisational change
- Previous experience includes years of delivering training, research and consultancy in the field of Occupational Health Management, including training and consulting around management of work-related stress
- Spent a number of years in the Horizon Scanning team at HSL, using research and foresight tools such as scenario planning to identify and understand the policy and practice implications of emerging trends for managing future work-related risks to health and wellbeing.
- PhD Behaviour Change, Loughborough University
- MSc Occupational Psychology, University of Nottingham
- BSc (Hons) Human Psychology, Aston University
- Chartered Psychologist
- Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society
- Visiting Fellow at Loughborough University
- Senior Lecturer, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University
- Fellow, Higher Education Academy