We recognise that leaders must also manage the tension between innovation and the core business. By creating a clear distinction, the core business is protected from the inevitable uncertainty that innovation creates.
We help you to identify the barriers to innovation and implement change, for example: with your innovation strategy; the changing of employees’ or leaders’ mindsets towards innovation; and the creation of an innovative culture.
1. Designed to deliver a measurable return on your investment, we use a wide range of innovative ‘hands on’ activities, experiences, and simulations that capture the imagination and are grounded in psychological insights.
2. We change mindsets about how to drive innovation in your organisation. It isn’t just about good ideas but also about seeing them through to implementation.
3. The framework has been developed using research as well as our expertise in human performance - we know what shifts behaviour.
1. Many surveys focus on measuring employee engagement at work. The HPE Scan provides a ‘bigger picture’, by measuring the factors that relate to performance and how they interact.
2. Lane4 have been running the HPE Scan for businesses for many years and we’re supported by rigorous award-winning research.
3. The output is a comprehensive report that can be broken down by location, business unit, or by demographic such as time in role, grade or gender.
4. The HPE Scan is flexible to your business. We can change wording and add in items to meet your requirements.
Our research-based framework identifies these 4 enablers of engagement, and we will help you embed them in your organisation:
1. Our engagement work is underpinned by our HPE scan, which includes a rigorous assessment of engagement, to enable you to make informed decisions about where to allocate resource and effort.
2. We have experts in engagement and communication who have worked with many large and small scale programmes to develop engagement over the past 20 years.
3. Our framework is based on external and internal scientific research, which has been refined over the years.
4. Our programmes are tailored to your organisational needs across the four enablers.