Hiring and promoting: when making high-stakes hiring or promoting decisions.
Succession planning: when developing succession plans at all levels including executive positions, assessments can provide objective information upon which to base your decisions.
Benchmarking: understanding the current talent profile within the organisation.
Development: raising self-awareness or identifying areas for development, either at an individual or group level.
Merger or acquisitions: assessments can be used as part of due diligence to understand the capability of the incumbent top team. It’s also critical to understanding the ability of individuals or groups during the integration of two organisations.
1. Expert: Developed over the past 20 years, our assessments focus on delivering against important business outcomes built on best practice models that are known to impact performance.
2. Comprehensive: Our unique approach to talent doesn’t just focus on functional capabilities. Using our own research based IP on the assessment and development of learning mindset and personal resilience, we enable your employees to grow their potential.
3. Developmental: We have an expert team of coaches and psychologists who focus on the participant interactions, meaning that regardless of the outcome, your leaders take away a valuable development experience.
4. Impactful: We help managers and participants to come up with answers and practical strategies that can be implemented immediately and maintained over the longer-term to positively impact organisational performance.
Our research has identified 4 leadership levels:
Leader of leaders
We have developed a 3-way approach to successful transition leaders. We develop the 4 capabilities required, build their adaptability and help them to identify with their role as they transition.
We understand that there isn’t one simple solution. Our approach is tailored to the demands of your organisation, balancing the specific level of your leaders and their needs as an individual. Drawing on experiential learning methods, challenging coaching conversations and a range of measurement tools, our programmes equip your people to transition successfully whilst maximising their potential.
1. We are uniquely placed in the market place, as we have a holistic approach. It’s easy to focus only on the capabilities, but we know that successful transitions only occur when you develop a leader’s adaptability and identity as well.
2. Our “leaderships transitions” framework is based on our own extensive scientific research, and has been tested across multiple organisations and leaders around the world.
3. You’re able to apply the transitions framework across your whole organisation, not just in isolated areas, or leadership levels.
Personal resilience is vital in many work situations including:
Using the latest, proven techniques to promote real, long-term changes in performance and wellbeing, we provide you with practical strategies that can be implemented immediately; over time these will lead to sustained behaviour change.
Our approach is underpinned by rigorous research and uses the latest science and technology including Heart Rate Variability (HRV) feedback to ensure maximum impact.
Our psychometric questionnaires enable individuals to identify personal resilience strengths and development areas, used before and after our programmes. It provides individuals with insight into their progress, and aggregates results for the organisation.
1. We introduced personal resilience 20 years, before it become popular in the market place. We are experts in this space and have worked with thousands of people across the globe.
2. Our sporting heritage means that many of our consultants are ex-elite performers or manage elite sport teams, truly understanding “what it takes” to be personally resilient and the impact that it has on performance.
3. While many people look to minimise stress levels, we acknowledge that pressure is an inevitable and valuable part of high performance. Our programme aims to enhance peoples’ understanding of how to turn pressure into a positive and enhance performance.
4. We will safely challenge your people using a range experiential learning methods, stretching coaching conversations and robust measurement tools.
Our programmes are immersive and give people the opportunity to deliberately practice their skills in a safe environment, e.g. storytelling, role-play and forum theatre.
The data is structured around your competency framework and forms the basis of the individual’s personalised performance development plan going forward.
Skills gaps are identified and specific development takes place on a 1-to-1 basis with a coach.
We use real life scenarios that are relevant to your organisation and your people’s roles, bringing the content to life and allowing them to put their new skills into practice.
Accelerated learning takes place through actionable goals that are developed through personal development plans.
Clear results and return on investment are demonstrated through the re-measures of 360 diagnostics.
1. Our approach, underpinned by rigorous research, is rooted in a performance mindset and an underlying belief in individuals’ potential to develop and perform.
2. The opportunity to receive real time feedback on performance, reflect, and immediately change behaviour creates a transformational impact.
3. Our immersive development centres allow your people to focus on key skills that enable them to transition to new roles successfully.
4. Our development centres are flexible and can be used as stand-alone programmes or as part of a broader learning journey.
5. Our programmes are technology enabled, enhancing the person’s learning experience via virtual classrooms, WebEx, video, simulations or gamification (i.e. use of games to better transfer learning).