Your privacy is important to us.
We will not divulge your personal information to anyone without your consent. But we would like to keep in touch so we can tell you about news and developments at Lane4 or changes to our website.
Site usage information
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Any information you provide us with when using the site is stored centrally on a secure database. Direct access to this database is restricted to authorised staff and their appointed agents only.We have taken every reasonable step to ensure that your information is held securely at all times and that access to it is closely monitored. We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Your submitted information is only available to employees and contracted service providers managing this information for purposes of contacting you based on your preferences.
We would like to keep in touch so we can tell you about news & upcoming events or changes to our website. We will only use your information where you are happy for it to be used. This usage is governed by your preferences.
If you received an email from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us or (c) your email address has been purchased from a reputable source. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
Each email communication contains an easy way for you to stop receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you have received unwanted or unsolicited email from us, or purporting to be from us, please forward a copy of that email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Preferences & Unsubscribing
If you would like to change your preferences or unsubscribe from any or all email communication please contact email@example.com.
This policy was updated on 24 September 2015.