Client Operations Executive (12 month FTC)
There’s never been a more exciting time to be part of Lane4.
Client Operations Executive (12-month FTC)
Do you want to work for an award-winning consultancy?
We are looking for a skilled project manager to manage large scale client programmes and has a passion for customer service and get stuck in to join our growing team with the delivery of client projects.
At Lane4, we believe people are capable of amazing things. That they have the ability to be even better than they were yesterday. To be a game changer. Lane4 exists to help unlock that potential. Quite simply, we exist to change lives. To find out more about Lane4, please visit our website: www.lane4performance.com
The role holder will be accountable for managing large scale opportunities, acting as the main point of contact for clients and internal colleagues. The role holder will have experience in working in a client service environment and managing large-scale client programmes. Skills would be needed in:
- Project management
- Relationship building
- Financial Management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Time management
In this role, you will:
Be involved in a variety of tasks including:
- Create and drive detailed project plans where appropriate
- Liaise with clients and client teams
- coordinating programme roll-out, dates, logistics and organising travel, etc.
- Ensure a seamless client experience through management of operational and administrative aspects of client accounts.
- Manages all administrative aspects of programme roll-out
- Takes responsibility for accurately capturing and reflecting forecasting data, tracking and reconciling revenue through the updating of internal systems, and the approval of expenses and timesheets for all allocated accounts
- Ensures accurate client invoices are sent out in line our SLAs
- Develop strong relationships with client contacts to ensure a quality client experience
Essential skills and experience:
- Proven organisational and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on quality
- Proven internal and external customer service
- Proactive, flexible, responsive and ability to work under pressure/multi-task
- Working in a client service environment
- Team player
Desirable skills and experience:
- Managing large-scale client programmes.
- Ability to analyse data/ identify issues
- Prince2 or AGILE qualification
So, what’s in it for you? You’ll get:
To work in a values-led, award-winning Management Consultancy. You’ll get to work with inspiring people in a collaborative culture, as well as amazing benefits, to name a few (these will be pro rata in line with the fixed term contract):
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 2 CSR days
- 10 development days per year (which include company days)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 0.5% flex benefit (0.5% of salary to spend on a number of options e.g. health cash plan, BUPA dental, charity donation etc)
- Life cover and income protection
- 4% matched pension contribution
At Lane4 we are committed to equality of opportunity, promoting diversity and flexible working to create an environment where our people can be at their best and know that they belong.
We reserve the right to close this advert early. Please note that we will not be progressing applications which do not clearly demonstrate the role requirements so we would encourage applicants to include evidence on their CV/Cover letter which demonstrates the areas cited above.
We will collect and store the information you have provided in your application on our secure online portal for 1 year. After 1 year of inactivity, your details will be removed and you will no longer be contacted by Lane4, if you would like them removed earlier or if you would like any other information regarding this please contact the talent team directly on: [email protected]