IT Support Analyst
Join Lane4. There’s never been a more exciting time to be part of Lane4.
IT Support Analyst
Do you want to work for an award-winning consultancy?
We are looking for a proficient tech analyst with experience using Intune who will support the company-wide technology needs and IT issues.
At Lane4, we believe people are capable of amazing things. That they have the ability to be even better than they were yesterday. To be a game changer. Lane4 exists to help unlock that potential. Quite simply, we exist to change lives. To find out more about Lane4, please visit our website: www.lane4performance.com
This role would be to administer, maintain and monitor the status of Company-wide technological resources and to be responsible for the provision of excellent and proactive “customer support” for users on all IT issues, including both computer and telecoms. This is a key operational role, feeding into the IT systems and processes which enable stable, secure and high-speed networks, knowledge mobilisation, and global interface.
In addition to supporting all internal staff across the business, provision and maintain IT infrastructure, deploy new technologies and work on project work as directed by the IT management.
In this role, you will
- Provide customer support to all Lane4 employees
- Install and configure new software for users as required
- Answering IT support queries arising for the IT help form, email, phone or direct messages
- Communicate any IT problems with users
- Manage and maintain business applications
- Configure and deploys regular IT updates
Essential Skill and experience
- Knowledge and experience of Intune
- Knowledge of VPN, specifically L2TP
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting group policy
- Experience in using remote support utilities
- Experience in updating and managing Windows 10
- Experience in troubleshooting common Windows and Microsoft Office issues as well as hardware (laptop) issues.
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows 10, Windows Server 2019, MS Office 365, Teams
Desirable skills and experience
- 1st class customer service approach to users
- Ability to prioritise
- Able to multi-task without compromising quality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
- Proactive and able to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Knowledge of IT issues affecting growing companies, especially those expanding overseas
So, What's in it or you?
To work in a values-led, award-winning Management Consultancy. You’ll get to work with inspiring people in a collaborative culture, as well as amazing benefits, to name a few (these will be pro rata in line with the fixed term contract):
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 2 CSR days
- 10 development days per year (which include company days)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 5% flex benefit (0.5% of salary to spend on a number of options e.g. health cash plan, BUPA dental, charity donation etc)
- Life cover and income protection
- 4% matched pension contribution
At Lane4 we are committed to equality of opportunity, promoting diversity and flexible working to create an environment where our people can be at their best and know that they belong.
We reserve the right to close this advert early. Please note that we will not be progressing applications which do not clearly demonstrate the role requirements so we would encourage applicants to include evidence on their CV/Cover letter which demonstrates the areas cited above.
We will collect and store the information you have provided in your application on our secure online portal for 1 year. After 1 year of inactivity, your details will be removed and you will no longer be contacted by Lane4, if you would like them removed earlier or if you would like any other information regarding this please contact the talent team directly on: [email protected]