VECQ121 - Virtual Events Coordinator (6 months FTC)
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our Virtual Event delivery team on a 6-month fixed term contract
- Digital Team
- 6-month fixed term contract
- Flexible working opportunities available
Do you want to work for an award-winning consultancy who are dedicated to making a difference to organisational performance and peoples’ working lives?
At Lane4, we believe people are capable of amazing things, that they have the ability to be even better than they were yesterday. To be a game changer. Lane4 exists to help unlock that potential. Quite simply, we exist to change lives. To find out more about Lane4, please visit our website: www.lane4performance.com
In this role, you will:
You will be working in the heart of Lane4’s virtual events team providing expert learning assistance, developing Lane4’s virtual meeting expertise. As a virtual event co-ordinator you will act as one of the main points of contact for virtual meeting bookings, platform feature queries and to support internal training requirements.
- Project Administration and delivery.
- Have knowledge of various IT application.
- Client Relationship Management.
- Process and product improvement
- Work with internal colleagues; consultants, operations team, and Research & Product and marketing with regard to virtual events.
- Host Lane4’s internal and client facing webinars and virtual workshops offering technical support before and during the events.
- Out of hours work will be required.
- Champion improvement to the client experience and trail new ideas.
We are looking for a driven and motivated individual who can combine effective communication skills with virtual learning in order to deliver an excellent learner experience, which provides a high degree of client satisfaction. To be successful in this role you will need to showcase great attention to detail as well as being comfortable with trouble shooting problems in a fast-paced environment, as well as thrive in dealing with stakeholders of all levels across the organisation.
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience in running, co-ordinating and troubleshooting webinars or virtual meetings on platforms like Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Cisco Webex or others.
- Good IT skills that include how to troubleshoot internet connections and basic operating issues.
- Resilience and the ability to deliver under pressure.
- Flexibility to accommodate webinars in multiple time zones which will likely include outside of normal working hours.
- A talent for problem solving – resolving issues and overcoming obstacles.
- Good judgement and a quick decision maker – someone who can think on their feet.
- Alignment to Lane4 values.
Desirable skills and experience:
- COLF qualified or equivalent experience
- Project and time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively, meet tight deadlines and maintain quality.
So, what’s in it for you?
To work in a values-led, award-winning Management Consultancy. You’ll get to work with inspiring people in a collaborative culture, as well as amazing benefits, to name a few (these will be pro rata in line with the fixed term contract):
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 2 CSR days
- 10 development days per year (which include company days)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 0.5% flex benefit (0.5% of salary to spend on a number of options e.g. health cash plan, BUPA dental, charity donation etc)
- Life cover and income protection
- 4% matched pension contribution
At Lane4 we are committed to equality of opportunity, promoting diversity and flexible working to create an environment where our people can be at their best and know that they belong.
We reserve the right to close this advert early.
We will collect and store the information you have provided in your application on our secure online portal for 1 year. After 1 year of inactivity, your details will be removed and you will no longer be contacted by Lane4, if you would like them removed earlier or if you would like any other information regarding this please contact the talent team directly on: [email protected]