TalkTalk wanted to transform their internal communications and engagement team. People had been unclear about the team’s purpose, what support they could expect, along with what successful internal communications and engagement looked like.
We worked with the Head of Internal Communications and Engagement, to put their refreshed approach and strategy into action. This developed a high performing internal communications and engagement function that enables (rather than DOES), effective communication across TalkTalk.
Elements of the programme:
- Facilitated planning sessions to identify project scope & work streams
- Created a transformation project plan and tracking dashboard
- We ran a series of communication planning training workshops to help people across the business to deliver effective communications plans
- Developed a Communications Toolkit, designed for anyone planning and sharing project initiatives or product updates. We also designed a channel guide, internal messaging guide and 3 quick reference guides:
- Writing for impact
- Making your meetings count
- Giving presentations that stand out