Last updated 05 April 2018, in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
For more information on cookies, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Changes to this policy
We keep all of our policies under regular review and reserve the right to amend or modify this policy from time to time. Such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified policy on this website. Please ensure you regularly review the information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this website after amendments are posted constitutes your acceptance of this policy as modified.
If we make substantive changes to this policy, we will announce it on our website to ensure that you are aware of the relevant changes.
How to contact us
If you have any questions regarding this policy or how we manage your privacy overall, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.