This article on the art of culture change includes:
- Statistics on why organisational culture is important for business performance
- Information on how to define organisational culture
- Definitions on the 3 levels of culture within organisations
Organisational Culture: All organisations have one and it has an undeniable impact on performance. Yet, despite decades of academic research exploring the topic, many business leaders remain baffled by what it is, what it does and how to change it.
Our latest research explores the role a leader plays in shaping organisational culture, how the wider organisation can impact on culture and how small behavioural nudges can have a big impact on organisational change.
By reading the art of culture change, you will:
- Learn the true meaning and benefits of organisational culture
- Discover how to identify the 3 different levels of culture in your organisation
- Understand ways that you can effectively lead culture change and affect your organisational culture
To view this content, please fill in your details below