This award recognises the longstanding partnership between Lane4 and NFU Mutual. In 2013 NFUM selected Lane4 as their external L&D partner to help create their ‘“Winning Performance Culture” programme for managers within the organisation.
NFUM’s HR strategic goals were:
1. Improve effectiveness of performance management processes
2. Have world-class employee engagement by 2016
3. Change their organisational culture and mindset to drive performance
4. Become a great company to do business with and a great place to work
Many key business benefits have been achieved since the roll out of the programme and results show a fundamental shift in the mindset of employees. NFUM have improved performance across all areas of business by:
- Improving the quality of objectives and target setting
- Aligning activities more closely with business goals and strategic aims
Since the programme, NFUM are now managing underperformance more effectively by:
- Creating focused development plans that help people deliver objectives
- Developing the capability of managers
NFUM surpassed its initial engagement goal and achieved 91st percentile against the Gallup World Class benchmark in 2015. This was improved again in 2016, achieving 93rd percentile.
Lane4 and NFUM partnered together to design the development programme which was then delivered by a team of consultants and trainers over the 3 years. This included co-delivery with NFUM. To watch the case study video and hear more about what was involved on the programme click here.