What’s inside this whitepaper
To be successful in the modern workplace, individuals need to move away from traditional ways of working and look at how they can utilise cross-disciplinary knowledge and skills to promote high levels of innovation and responsiveness. Having collaborative teams and employees is key to achieving this.
Lane4’s thoughts on collaboration are derived from a combination of the latest published research and practical insights from leaders in a variety of contexts including construction, law, retail, manufacturing, healthcare, the military, and elite sport. By combining knowledge from research and practice, we provide a holistic understanding of the key enablers of collaboration.
- 50% of collaborative endeavours such as strategic alliances and joint ventures fail.
What you’ll take away from this paper
- The important distinction between ‘working together’ and collaboration.
- How conflict can be an effective innovation strategy for collaborative projects.
- How effective leadership can facilitate collaboration.
- What egoless leadership is and why it is an essential enabler of collaboration.