What’s inside this whitepaper
Nearly three-quarters of UK organisations report leadership and management skill deficits, two-thirds claiming that senior managers lack the essential skills for effective leadership. What’s more, 70% of today’s top performers reportedly lack the critical attributes for success in future roles. How can our talent management practices and leadership training equip the future leaders with the skills needed to transition into a new role successfully?
Drawing from our own research, we have been able to more clearly define the future transitions that leaders need to make throughout their careers. This white paper will discuss how we can make the most out of leadership talent through an improved understanding of how to facilitate leadership transitions and leadership development.
- 70% of today’s top performers reportedly lack the critical attributes for success in future roles.
What you’ll take away from this paper
• How effective leadership is characterised by a high degree of adaptability.
• The process of identifying with a new role.
• The specific behaviours leaders need to make during leadership transitions.
• How leadership development can be supported by others.