What’s inside this whitepaper
Change takes many different forms and yet, traditionally, academics and leaders alike have adopted a ‘one-size-fits-all’ mindset. Unfortunately, change is not that simple. All change is not equal and efficient change management requires a more nuanced, context-based approach.
- 70% of all change initiatives fail.
- 5 contextual factors to consider when leading change.
What you’ll take away from this paper
- Key findings into the various ways changes can differ
- 5 contextual factors that business leaders need to consider when implementing change
- Tips on managing the people-side of change and how to make a successful change inevitable