What’s inside this whitepaper
All of us, no matter how successful in our field, will face adversity at some point in our career. Although often unavoidable, these situations can make or break us. When the pressure is on, the difference between thriving and burning out is resilience. Resilience is, was, and always will be crucial to high performance. It’s as important as ever.
- 58% of stress accounts for of long-term work-related absence, dissatisfaction, disengagement and staff turnover.
- 75% of people report the biggest strain on their resilience reserves to be “managing difficult people or office politics at work.
What you’ll take away from this paper
- Information on how to raise the bar on your resilience, transforming stress into pressure you can thrive on
- Insight into understanding the physical and psychological impact of stress and recognising what your triggers to stress are
- 4 key resilience tips in how to effectively cope and thrive when under pressure