Where has your passion for performance come from?
Experience working with professional athletes, my academic pursuits and time spent in teaching have all contributed to my passion for performance. Despite working closely with professional athletes and teams in their pursuit of excellence, I am equally as passionate about working with businesses. Making a difference to individuals, teams and ultimately the organisation itself is what truly energises me. It is inspiring to see and hear about the impact of our work.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
I believe that true behavioural shift occurs when people fully engage with and understand how to best apply performance concepts in their world. I enjoy helping people to understand what they want to achieve and define their recipe for achieving it. This can be through providing tools, stimulating thinking, challenging beliefs and surfacing what truly motivates them.
- Joined Lane4 in 2012 as part of the Research and Product team, before moving into Consulting
- BSc Sports Science – Southampton University
- MSc Sport Science with Performance Psychology – Loughborough University
- Publication on High Performance Environments in Journal of Change Management
- Previously worked with professional football clubs including Tottenham Hotspur
- Currently the People and Team Development Lead for the England Women’s Football team
- Performance coach for England Men’s Football pathway at the FA
- Former national water polo player