Where has your passion for performance come from?
Having aspired to become a professional cricketer since a young age, I have long been interested in the skills and mindsets that have individuals reach the highest level and remain there for a prolonged period. Through my work with the England & Wales Cricket Board (ECB) and numerous County Cricket Clubs, I have been fortunate enough to gain first-hand experience of what has sportsmen and women develop a psychological edge.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
In my opinion, it’s the ability to understand that every individual is unique. One size does not fit all. People are at the centre of everything that we do, and for that reason it is worth investing time and energy into understanding their past, present and future. For me, organisations that can think globally but act locally have a much better chance of getting the most out of their people.
- Santander Scholar, Loughborough University
- MSc Psychology of Sport and Exercise, Loughborough University
- BSc Psychology, Leeds Metropolitan University
- First-Class Cricket debut vs. Hampshire County Cricket Club in 2012
- Previously worked with the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) and Worcestershire County Cricket Club
- Talent Development Manager at Arrival Education
- Publications within the Journal of Leisure and Manchester Metropolitan University’s Online Journal