Where has your passion for performance come from?
I grew up in a communist/post-communist country and the "knowledge is power" motto was hammered into us as kids. This motto means all to me now. I do believe that (if used skilfully) knowledge can help us build a better future. I'm passionate about helping others find their piece of knowledge. If everyone did their part, we’d all move closer to more responsible business, better and healthier working lives, cleaner oceans…
What gives organisations the winning edge?
Vision. Passion. People. I believe that winning companies need to have the combination of these 3 for a competitive edge. A compelling vision that fires up people’s passion can become the unstoppable force if people are treated as adults, are encouraged to experiment and fail quickly and are allowed to bring their whole selves to work.
- 10 years’ experience in international media and telecommunications
- MSc Economics University of Pecs (Hungary)
- BA (Hons) in European Business Administration University of Lincolnshire and Humberside
- BSc International Trade Budapest School of Management and Business Studies
- ICF Accredited Certified Coach
- NLP practitioner
- Strengthscope Practitioner