Where has your passion for performance come from?
Playing and watching a variety of sports growing up, I have always been intrigued by individuals and teams that could consistently produce great performances. This interest has grown to other areas, especially business where individual and team performance can often be harder to measure yet just as impactful.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
I think there are a number of things that contribute to the ‘winning edge’, one of which is building close relationships amongst team members. This creates trust within the team and allows for a number of important outcomes, including creativity and healthy team conflict.
- Joined Lane4 in 2009 as part of the business development team before transitioning into Consulting
- Currently working as a programme manager for a large client, supporting the design and development of the programme, as well as facilitating workshops
- Worked with Managers and Leaders since 2012 focusing on improving both individual and team performance
- BSc (Hons) Psychology, Brunel University
- MSc Performance Psychology, University of Edinburgh
- Work with International Rugby Players as a Performance Psychologist
- Insights Discovery Accredited