Where has your passion for performance come from?
I’ve received great training and coaching in many areas of my life, both personal and professional. Through that, I’ve seen the deep potential within each of us to make profound, lasting change and how that impacts the teams and organisations we are part of. Along the way, I’ve learnt some great tools for understanding and developing our mindset and I love to share these with others as they move forward into new ways of working.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
I see emotional intelligence as the key -factor for modern businesses. Having emotionally intelligent leaders at the helm of the company enables the formation of great teams, the understanding of customer needs and effective collaboration with stakeholders. Having people who are able to give and receive feedback, assert themselves, make challenging decisions and be sensitive to their employees’ and clients’ needs is vital to running a great business.
- Trainer, coach and facilitator
- Certified Facilitator in ‘The Work of Byron Katie’ (a self-inquiry process)
- Highly experienced in systemic/constellations coaching
- Earlier financial career at Deloitte, IMG and Interpublic
- Industrial economics degree
- Marathon Des Sables finisher and very keen golfer