Where has your passion for performance come from?
From an early age, I’ve been curious about what differentiates how and why people and organisations perform differently. My career has primarily involved leading teams and being a team member in complex, world-class and multinational businesses. As I've worked alongside and consulted with some outstanding individuals, I have been able to develop an insight into what makes these people perform consistently at the highest levels.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
I think it’s a variety of things: • An organisational vision and purpose that employees are compelled by, understand and are committed to • Having leaders that are able to inspire, coach effectively, have clear performance expectations and are able to deal with conflict and ambiguity • Being able to consistently bring innovative, ‘disruptive’ product propositions to the market
- Extensive experience leading in-house People, Talent & Organisational Development functions within multinational media, telecoms and financial/professional services businesses
- External consultancy experience providing senior and board level teams solutions to complex organisational change, team and leadership development challenges
- Commercial experience as a Unilever Trade Marketing Manager combined with a Diploma in Grocery Marketing
- Qualified MBTI Step 1 & 2, FIRO-B, SDI and 16PF
- BA (Hons) Retail Marketing (Manchester), MA in Human Resource Development (Kingston Business School)
- Accredited Coach (Bristol Business School)
- Currently working as a Board Director/Trustee in the not-for-profit sector