Where has your passion for performance come from?
My passion for performance and belief in potential comes from my observations of the amazing things people can achieve when they are determined, focused and given the opportunity to thrive.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
Amazing people working together as one team. I believe the key to a successful organisation is recognising the impact and value of every member of the organisation. By having people at the heart, making sure they are involved in decisions and are aligned with the goals and ambitions of the business. Companies need to create an environment where people are given the opportunity to excel by providing appropriate challenge and support.
- Joined Lane4 in 2014 as a Client Services Manager, before moving to an Account Executive position
- BSc Sports Science, University of Southampton
- MSc Sport and Exercise Science with Performance Psychology, Loughborough University
- Santander high achievement scholarship (Loughborough) and Community & Voluntary Involvement in Sport scholarship (Southampton)
- Worked in partnership with Jaguar Land Rover for 18 months overseeing our work in Product Creation & Delivery and Engineering functions
- Former Trampolinist for the National team
- Level 3 qualified trampoline club coach