Where has your passion for performance come from?
I grew up with 3 very competitive siblings so have been motivated to win right from the word go! I played all sports at school and eventually dedicated my time to hockey. As training and competition schedules intensified, achieving high performance became more and more important and I have been driven to achieve excellence ever since.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
I believe that having a united, collaborative organisation where people willingly share information, stories and values, and go out of their way to help one another is the most important ingredient for success. It creates an enjoyable environment to work in whilst also helping to ensure that the service delivered to clients is impactful, memorable and unique.
- Joined Lane4 in January 2015
- Previously worked for Sporfive, Germany and IMG, London
- BSc in Psychology, University of Birmingham
- MSc in Sport and Exercise Psychology, Brunel University
- Represented England Hockey at U16, U18, U21 and England A level
- Currently play in the England Hockey Premier League and have played semi-professionally in the German Bundesliga and Western Australian 1st League
- Qualified Level 1 Hockey Coach and Community Sports Leader
- Member of the British Psychological Society