Where has your passion for performance come from?
Let’s just been clear…I’m not an elite performer! Multiple experiences built my passion - I was raised in a household obsessed with certain sports, and had a marathon running dad; I studied psychology; I worked in the US with some of the most intelligent and driven people I’ve experienced (outside of Lane4); and I’m a bit obsessed about hearing the stories of successful people - I have lots of podcast recommendations!
What gives organisations the winning edge?
It is definitely multi-faceted and there is not a sliver bullet, which I know everyone wants. I think it is a combination of high performing teams, engagement in the organisational purpose and vision, leaders who care, and a strong proposition - through innovating, noticing what is happening now and anticipating what might happen in the future.
- BSc Psychology, Sheffield University
- Coaching accreditation, Lane4 and Middlesex
- Experience working in the US and the UK
- Joined Lane4 in 2008 and became a Partner in 2017
- Passion for leading complex projects for clients to deliver business performance