Where has your passion for performance come from?
From an early age, being the youngest with three older brothers meant that I was always trying to keep up and challenge myself. This translated into a scholarship at Oxford University and competing on the world stage as a Modern Pentathlete (World and European Championship medallist). In my career and life outside work, I now try and build on my experience and am endlessly fascinated in helping individuals, teams and organisations connect with their goals and to achieve their best.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
A real focus on coaching and individual learning journeys with a performance lens. In the end people are responsible for delivering sustained results and business transformation and if people are supported and challenged in the right amounts, the results will follow. Taking the time to think about the how and investing in people is so powerful and a great way to enable each person to fulfil their own unique talents.
- Director level consultant at Lane4
- Over 25 years of experience in major global corporations, including Deloitte Consulting and Nortel Networks
- MA in Pure and Applied Biology, Oxford University (Trinity College)
- MSc in Environmental Economics, University College London
- World and European Championship medallist in Modern Pentathlon
- Level A and B Certified in Psychometric Testing
- EMCC Accredited Coach