Where has your passion for performance come from?
Initially, it was my desire to beat my twin sister and not always doing it! I firmly believe that if you dream, work hard and focus then you can achieve anything – my example is receiving my PhD.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
I think it all starts with senior leaders. They role model the desired behaviours, are open to feedback and see the importance of involving, engaging and growing their people. Senior leaders who have insight into where the organisation needs to go, and believe in enabling their people to deliver, give an organisation the winning edge.
- Ph.D. in Performance Psychology and lectured in Sport Psychology, Loughborough University
- Applied Psychologist with an interest in Paralympic Sport
- Experience in executive level teams and coaching as well as transformation programmes in organisations
- Joined Lane4 as a full time consultant in 1997, now Partner and Board Director responsible for the quality of client service and delivery
- Published articles on stress and performance; has an interest in High Performing Women in the workplace