Where has your passion for communication come from?
Most people would agree that communication is one of the most fundamental aspects of our lives, it should be intuitive yet somehow it can become complicated particularly in a business environment. I suppose I have always been fascinated by the art of conversation and how this can connect people. It feels like many organisations are missing a trick when it comes to their internal comms. I passionately believe that communication can transform both organisations and people lives for the better.
How can employee communication drive real engagement?
I think the word authentic can be overused but it is important for employee communications to be natural, honest, tailored for its audience, easy to understand and messages should always be consistent.
- Joined Lane4 in 2011 as Senior Communications Consultant
- Communications professional with over 14 years of experience working on both client and agency sides
- Former Head of PR & Communications for Adecco, world leader in HR and resource solutions
- BSc (Hons) Psychology, University of Westminster
- Aspiring runner planning to embark on first marathon after completing 8 half marathons in 2 years