Where has your passion for performance come from?
Watching the LA Olympics in my early years grabbed my attention in a way that is difficult to describe. I was simply awestruck by the silky skills and the utter dominance of Carl Lewis across four disciplines who managed to emulate the feat of the legendary Jesse Owens by clinching four Gold Medals
What gives organisations the winning edge?
Essentially it’s about getting full engagement – mind, body and soul and pointing that limitless potential in the direction of a vision that commands people’s thoughts, liberates their energy and inspires their hopes.
- World class 400m runner who won honours at all major Athletic Championships
- Olympic Silver Medallist in the 4 x 400m relay (1996 Atlanta Games)
- B.Sc. in Sports Science, Loughborough University
- Worked at a leading events and sporting agency
- Joined Lane4 as a Fast Track Elite Consultant in 2008
- Accredited Coach, Middlesex University
- Former Athletics commentator for BBC Radio 5 Live and Sky Sports
- Involved with 21st Century legacy programme bringing coaching into schools