Where has your passion for performance come from?
Growing up, I have always been competitive. My desire to be the best, whether that was at school, in sport or elsewhere, drove me to discover what differentiated those who perform from those who don’t. My passion for performance, and uncovering its key contributing factors, has continued until the present day.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
I think it’s impossible to deny that the raw ability of workers is important for performance. However, it’s equally undeniable that ability doesn’t always guarantee high performance. It’s therefore all about getting the best people in and making sure that these people are engaged and able to perform at their very best. An organisation’s leadership and culture, in my opinion, are two of the most critical factors in making this a reality.
- Joined Lane4 as an intern in the Talent Management and Assessment team in 2014.
- Has worked in teams across Lane4, including the Research and Product, Marketing, Consulting, and Talent Management and Assessment teams.
- Specialist in talent, assessment and evaluation.
- Certified Ability and Personality Test User (formerly known as Level A and B).
- Achieved Multiple award-winning Psychology BSc from the University of Bath.
- Achieved Occupational Psychology MSc (with Distinction) from the University of Birkbeck.
- Published research on career adaptability in the Journal of Career Development.
- Completing EMCC Accredited Coaching Programme.