Where has your passion for performance come from?
I guess I’ve always been interested in the characteristics that impact motivation and performance, whether that’s been in academia, in sport or in the workplace. Over the years, I’ve had the joy of studying what determines performance, and now I’m very fortunate to apply this understanding in my job to help organisations and their people.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
I would love to say there is a single silver bullet, but unfortunately I don’t think there is one. Broadly speaking, I think organisations need to employ people with both passion and potential. They then need a type of leadership and culture which can get the most out of these talented people, thereby helping the potential of the organisation to reach fruition.
- Joined Lane4 in 2014 and has worked in multiple teams across Lane4, including the Research and Product, Marketing, Consulting, and Talent Management and Assessment teams.
- Business psychologist and member of the Association for Business Psychologists, with a specialism in talent management, assessment and evaluation.
- Designed a wide range of bespoke and off-the-shelf diagnostics and has led complex international leadership development programmes.
- Published peer-reviewed research on career adaptability in the Journal of Career Development, and has authored multiple Lane4 white papers on measuring impact, culture change, and learning and development.
- Certified Ability and Personality Test User and holder of an EMCC accredited coaching qualification.
- Achieved a multiple award-winning Psychology BSc from the University of Bath and an Occupational Psychology MSc (with Distinction) from the University of Birkbeck.