Where has your passion for performance come from?
I went to an International School when I was growing up and had the privilege of learning from peers from over 50 different countries who constantly pushed me to think differently and see things from other perspectives. I also used to ride dressage at an International level where the challenge was not only about my own performance, but about enabling my horse to be at his best too, and working together to achieve new levels.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
Diversity of thoughts and ideas that continually challenge the organisation to develop, people who really care about the impact of the work that they do, and a culture where people value and trust one another.
- 7 years at Lane4 working with clients across a breadth of sectors
- MSc in Occupational and Organisational Psychology
- 2 years working within the Global HR function at Deloitte
- Level A and B Certified in Psychometric Testing
- Certified European Test User, Work & Organisational Assessment
- Working towards Chartership as an Occupational Psychologist
- Graduate of Lane4 Coaching Programme
- Represented GB in International Dressage competitions