Where has your passion for performance come from?
As an aspiring footballer, I was fascinated by how success was often determined off the field, with ability alone not enough to succeed. My passion for performance comes from being a part of teams that work together as one. People play to each other’s strengths and weaknesses and put everything on the line to succeed. Achieving success with these teams, despite not being the best technically or being the underdog, led me to be intrigued by the psychology of performance.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
The people are at the heart of every organisation and I believe they are an organisation’s greatest asset. Creating a culture of high performance, where people at all levels work towards a shared vision is fundamental to success. Also, organisations which strive to take performance to the next level, never settling for the status quo, gives them the winning edge.
- Joined Lane4 as an Account Executive in 2017 after an academic internship in 2014
- MSc Organisational Psychology, Alliance Manchester Business School
- BSc Psychology, Loughborough University
- Test User: Level A ability testing and Level B personality testing (OPQ-32 and Dimensions)
- Conducted research exploring the challenges faced by an ageing workforce
- Played football for Bolton Wanderers