Where has your passion for performance come from?
Over time, I have come to believe that people can achieve incredible things – they have great potential. I learnt this through one of my greatest achievements, running a campaign to release my best friend, who was wrongly imprisoned and tortured in Japan. Everyone told me there was no hope but we saw him freed. The way my friend maintained his self-belief is an extraordinary story and demonstrates the power of the human mind and spirit.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
Winning people and teams. I really enjoy helping leaders develop belief in their own potential and their teams' potential, and helping them create momentum and positivity that leads to excellence.
- Joined Lane4 as a Consultant in 2006, with a focus on retail clients and customer service
- Over 21 years of retail experience, in senior sales, operations and HR roles within Dixons and Currys
- Strong sales/customer service experience – Dixons Youngest Area Manager to date, also won numerous awards recognising top performance
- Move from Regional Manager role into Head of Organisational Development at Currys
- Part of the HR team who delivered transformation across the business – tripled profits and significantly increased engagement scores
- MBTI qualified (level 2)
- Qualified in Transactional Analysis