Where has your passion for performance come from?
There’s a beautiful power and amazing potential in unifying people and their organisation. A sports science degree and experience in the health and fitness industry gave me insight into the physical and psychological needs around change and improvement. There’s nothing more satisfying than helping people find where ‘better’ might lie within and around them, putting the plans in place to make it happen and celebrating making progress.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
One of my seminal experiences in life was as a Gamesmaker for the London 2012 Olympics, when the group of us working at Dorney Lake received a spontaneous round of applause from the spectators on the last day. It taught me that so many of the components of winning edge – passion, commitment and great performance – are natural capabilities within us. To bring these capabilities to life, it needs great clarity around ‘why’ we are here and then a brilliant way of finding ‘who’ will make it happen.
- Masters degree in HR Management
- Organisation Business Partner with responsibility for Performance Management and the Talent Programme at Visa Europe (‘05-‘09)
- Accredited to deliver the Insights Discovery and Colour-Me personality profiles for teams and individuals
- Gaining EMCC accreditation for Business coaching
- Chaperone for UK Anti-Doping
- Qualified sports coach (skiing and level 2 rugby)
- Conversational French language