Where has your passion for performance come from?
Playing international rugby for over a decade has provided me with invaluable experience of high performance, world-class coaching, and inspirational leadership. This has fuelled my passion to help individuals and teams fulfil their own potential and achieve their personal best both in the workplace and in general life.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
I believe that a strong culture with inspirational leadership where people have a sense of belonging and empowerment enables sustained high performance. The culture is shaped by its people, so I believe that organisations with quality people, who are engaged in the vision and direction, creates the winning edge!
- BSc in Sport and Exercise Science with Management (Loughborough University)
- Represented England Rugby from 2000-2011 (U16s, U19s, Senior). Highlights include youngest captain of an U19s squad, European Championship 2010, Grand Slam Six Nations 2009.
- EMCC Accredited Coach (Middlesex University)
- Qualified RFU Level 2 Rugby Coach, currently working toward Level 3.
- Head Coach at Henley Hawks Women’s Rugby
- Worked with clients in a range of sectors including engineering, manufacturing, construction and retail.