Where has your passion for performance come from?
As I transitioned to my first job from University working for an assessment consultancy, I realised the importance of being in an environment that enables you to thrive. Having experienced the ‘people culture’ of different organisations, I’ve seen first-hand how leaders and managers have an instrumental impact on performance. This interest is what drives me to work in an industry focused on developing people.
What gives organisations the winning edge?
Simon Sinek says, "if you hire people just because they can do a job, they'll work for your money. But if you hire people that believe in what you believe, they'll work for you with blood sweat and tears." I believe the most successful organisations have a clear overarching purpose that drives the 'what' and the 'how' of everything they do. This purpose shapes their values, behaviours and what it feels like to work there.
- Bsc Psychology (Hons), University of Surrey
- Experience of working across assessment and media for 2 years
- Trained as a ballroom dancer for 2 years
- Ran the PR for a non-profit mental health charity in Somerset
- Fluent in Spanish, English and Catalan
- CELTA qualification to teach English as a foreign language
- Worked on numerous volunteer initiatives:
- Taught English to Buddhist monks in Sri Lanka
- Volunteered at children's Hospital San Joan de Deu in Barcelona