Where has your passion for performance come from?
From my early days in academia to playing sports this meant being the best you can be, giving 110%. As an Occupational Psychologist I have developed insight into how people work; this motivates me to support others in their goals. Everyone has the potential to succeed; unlocking this potential is what inspires me to support individuals, teams and organisations. I enjoy working with senior leaders to support and challenge them to develop and improve the performance of their teams and businesses.
What do you think gives organisations the winning edge?
I have a strong belief in people being the true capital of an organisation. Get them motivated and passionate about who they are and what they can do will massively influence how an organisation succeeds. This translates to me in building a winning culture from the top, leading with authenticity and courage, right down to every individual contributing in the best way they can.
- Joined Lane4 in 2016 within Leadership and Team
- Management consultancy experience delivering solutions on operating model, organisation design, change management, HR process/technology implementation and competency development
- Business psychology consultancy experience providing senior level solutions to determine talent and high potential, organisational change, recruitment and diversity challenges
- Level A and B Psychometrics Accredited
- Qualified to use Sociomapping Tool
- Qualified MBTI Step 1, OPQ, SDI, 16PF, Saville Wave, Dimensions, EQi, CPP, HPI, HDS, TKI
- BSc (Hons) Psychology (University of Warwick)
- MSc Organisational Psychology (UMIST)
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist and Associate Fellow of British Psychology Society